Tuesday, October 18, 2011

new beginning

I've been taking digital photography since 2003 but was mostly using Canon PowerShot G series.  The cameras are great but I know I will need to move on to DSLR one day if I want to progress as a photographer.  So after the first digital photography course using my second-hand Nikon D70 (thanks Dad), I've decided to set up this blog to document my new journey.

These photos were taken last weekend in Manhattan and honestly, I am not sure if they can be considered as a set of cohesive work.  I was also debating whether I should showcase a set of 5 or 6 photos as opposed to 3.  But I find that if I can convey a short and sweet message with 3, I should leave it at that.  Plus, this will allow me to post more often, which means I am more likely to commit to this project longer!

So here it is.  My new beginning.  I definitely want to thank ICP for having great instructors and facility for people to learn photography.  It's definitely a dream come true for me.  I have already registered for another set of class starting this coming weekend.  Can't wait to learn more and of course, create more!






No comments:

Post a Comment