Sunday, June 17, 2012

street portraits in baby steps

Thanks to the mobile madness these days, I am able to get some street portraits without too much difficulties.

I'm a coward, I know.  Taking advantage of people that are engrossed in their mobile world is taking the easy way out.  I know...

Of all the styles of photography, taking portrait photography is my biggest fear.  This is why I am inspired to be any type of photographer but a wedding photographer.  I don't think I am capable of handling so much human emotions in one day and still be able to create beautiful images of supposedly the most important day of people's life.

I know one day I'll have to overcome this fear and embrace it.  I know I will.  Hey, at least I've stop shooting people from the back all the time.  But in the mean time, just let me take a few more baby steps...





1 comment:

  1. Cell phones rule! Mine is never on . . .

    Nice compositions.

    David

    ReplyDelete